Do you have questions about emigration, globe-trotting, traveling or returning to Switzerland? We are looking forward to inform and advise you.
- Can I cancel my registration in Switzerland when I go on a world tour?
- What happens to the old-age pension (AHV/AVS), my pension funds when I emigrate?
- What do I have to pay attention to when I buy an international health insurance?
- I am going to France as a pensioner, how do I insure myself?
- Can I keep a bank account in Switzerland when I emigrate? What happens with my mortgage?
- Does my liability insurance cover me even after I emigrated abroad?
- My financial situation is difficult – now I want to work in Switzerland for a while to improve my finances, do I have to register in Switzerland, and what else should I consider?
- I want to go back to Switzerland when I get old, but how can I afford it? What possibilities are there for old age pension benefits in Switzerland?
- My parents have already emigrated and I was born here, but I would like to study in Switzerland and find a job? Do you have any tips for me?
Such and many other questions reach us regularly st Soliswiss. Soliswiss gives answers in a pragmatic and easy to understand way.
Pose your questions via email info-at-soliswiss.ch or phone +41 31 380 70 30.
For our members the advice is free of charge. Non-members we kindly ask to provide us with a donation.
|Members||free of charge|
|Non-members||You determine how much you want to pay for our services and donate us the respevtive amount.|
Our advisors will support you in German, French, English and, by arrangement, Spanish.
We look forward to hearing from you!