Do you have questions about emigration, globe-trotting, traveling, working or returning to Switzerland? We are looking forward to inform and advise you.
- Can I cancel my registration in Switzerland when I go on a world tour?
- What happens to the old-age pension (AHV/AVS), my pension funds when I emigrate?
- What do I have to pay attention to when I buy an international health insurance?
- I am going to France as a pensioner, how do I insure myself?
- Can I keep a bank account in Switzerland when I emigrate? What happens with my mortgage?
- Does my liability insurance cover me even after I emigrated abroad?
- My financial situation is difficult – now I want to work in Switzerland for a while to improve my finances, do I have to register in Switzerland, and what else should I consider?
- I want to go back to Switzerland when I get old, but how can I afford it? What possibilities are there for old age pension benefits in Switzerland?
- My parents have already emigrated and I was born here, but I would like to study in Switzerland and find a job? Do you have any tips for me?
- I am going abroad for my employer, what questions arise, what do I need to consider?
Such and many other questions reach us regularly st Soliswiss. Soliswiss gives answers in a pragmatic and easy to understand way. For our members the advice is free of charge.
Advice for non-members
As a non-member, we will advise you free of charge regarding our membership. For all other inquiries about emigration, living abroad, globetrotting and return migration, you can make a fee-based appointment by phone, videocall (Zoom, Teams, Skype) on site in Bern or take advantage of a consultation by e-mail.
Of course you can easily become a member for CHF90 per year and benefit from free advice.
Please have a look at our offer to get an idea of what the different topics cover.
Usually a consultation takes about 30 minutes and costs CHF90, payable by invoice, online with Paypal or credit card (free of charge for Soliswiss members – voucher code available at the office or choose payment method ‘invoice’).
You have the following options for booking an appointment:
- Online in our booking tool
- By e-mail or via telephone +41 31 380 70 30
- Via contact form below
- We will also be happy to advise you by e-mail – just ask us your questions.
Currently, counselling appointments can only be booked by telephone. Please call us on +41 31 380 70 30. Thank you.
In order to clarify your request as precisely as possible, we ask you to enter your questions and personal details (date of birth, domicile, nationality, work/pension status, etc.) directly in the booking form or to send us an e-mail.
Of course, we work with a satisfaction guarantee: if you are not satisfied with our advice or if due to various circumstances a consultation is unnecessary, we will refund you. Online payment options via Paypal or CreditCard.
Our advisors will support you in German, French, English and, by arrangement, Spanish. We look forward to hearing from you!